We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, intimidate or be toxic other Rampant users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Rampant service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Rampant or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Rampant
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Rampant members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Rampant, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Rampant account. While Rampant prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Rampant cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Rampant service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Rampant service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Rampant service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Rampant to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Rampant must provide a link back to Rampant.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Rampant service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
Violence: We prohibit any threats of violence against an individual or any group of people. We also do not allow the support of or encouragement of violence.
Terrorism: We prohibit any and all forms of terrorism or expressions for or support of terrorism.
Child sexual exploitation: We prohibit any and all uses of child sexual exploitation and any behaviors which can lead to or support sex-trafficing.
Abuse/harassment: All forms of abuse and harassment are prohibited.
Hateful actions: We prohibit hate in all forms on any basis including but not limited to race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
Suicide or self-harm: We prohibit promotion or encouragment of suicide or self-harm to others or to yourself.
Inappropriate media: We do not allow excessively gory content or any media depicting sexual violence, sexual promiscuity or pornography which includes but is not limited to nude images and partially nude images which are described as photos with clothes removed and underwear exposed. We do not allow "Adult" or sexually explicit images, posts, pages or groups.
Illegal goods or services: We prohibit any unlawful purpose or performance or promotion of illegal activities. This includes selling, buying, or any form of transactions in illegal goods or services, including certain regulated goods or services.
Private information: We do not allow the posting of other people’s private information (home phone number and address) without their express written permission. We also prohibit threats to do so.
Nudity: You may not post or share intimate photos or videos of nudity or pornography.
Impersonation: Attempting to mislead or confuse others by impersonating individuals or groups is prohibited.
Copyright and trademark: You may not violate any person or organization’s intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.
Third-party advertising: We allow advertisers to advertise through our site. You may not upload or promote third-party advertisements without our prior, written authorization.
Enforcement: We will enforce violations of our guiding principles, terms, conditions and rules with deletion of posts, pages, groups and any other such interactions. If violations continue it will result in permanent removal of your account from Heroes. Heroes may, at any time, update and enhance our guiding principles, terms, conditions and rules
Last updated on: Jan 20, 2021